|Programme Title||Basic Meditation Course|
|Venue||Mangala Vihara Buddhist Temple
2nd Floor, Meditation Hall
|Date and Time||9 Sep to 7 Oct 2017 (Every Sat)
3pm - 5 pm
14 Oct 2017 (Sat)
8am - 5pm (one day retreat)
|Age group||All ages|
|Enquiry||Maureen Aw (9628-2069)
Email : email@example.com
|Conducted by||Ven U Cittara|
|Course Content||1. What is Meditation? Why Meditation and how to do Sitting Meditation?
2. What is Mindfulness and Concentration Meditation?
3. How to do Walking Meditation?
4. Hindrances of Meditation and how to overcome them?
5. What is Vipassana Meditation? Retreat Orientation.
6. Meditation Retreat and Meditation in Daily Life.
First hour - Lessons by Venerable Cittara
Second hour - Meditation practice and Q & A Session
|1 Day Retreat||07.45am - Assemble in Meditation Hall, level 2
0 8.00am - Sitting and Walking Meditation (Group)
11.00 am - Morning Puja in Main Shrine Hall
11.30am - Lunch Break and Rest
01.00 pm - Interview with Bhante
02.00 pm - Meditation Practice
04.30 pm - Sharing session and Feedbacks
05.00 pm - “ Home Sweet Home “
|Dress Code||No shorts and no spaghetti blouses|
|Q & A||Q&A on meditation
Q&A on other matters